We carry a large selection of Compression Wear including mild to moderate compression as well as higher, medical-grade compression recommended by physicians.
BUY ONE, GET 20% OFF YOUR SECOND PAIR
Valid until 8/31/2018
Compression Leg-wear is commonly used for:
Mild To Moderate Compression
- Minor fatigue, aches, heaviness
- Swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Spider and mild varicose veins
Moderate To Firm Compression
- Edema, lymphedema
- DVT, post-surgery, pregnancy
- Physician recommendation suggested
Along with those that use compression stockings for the treatment & prevention of medical conditions, some people enjoy wearing compression simply because if it feels good & delivers more support than an average stocking can provide. A few examples of common occupations that may benefit from the feeling of relief and support which light compression can provide include:
- Nurses and Doctors
- Massuers, Cosmetologists and Stylists
- Chefs, Line Workers and Restaurant Serving staff
- Warehouse, Packing, or Delivery occupations
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- and more...
We carry knee-highs, thigh-highs, and stockings for men and women and maternity stockings as well as compression arm sleeves. If we don't have the exact style or size you need we will gladly special order anything in our catalogs for you. Our trained staff will help fit you with your custom sizing to meet your personalized needs.
REJUVA Fashionable Compression Legwear
Who says you can't wear compression in style? Check out all of the fashionable compression stockings and socks for men and women we have available!